Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09060 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 90% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,421 (HK$37,764) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)