Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09101 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 86% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,590 (HK$61,428) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)