Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09118 JOD / HKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 105% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,148 (HK$67,425) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)