Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,559 (1,221,467 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)