Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,613 (2,288,788 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)