Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,845 (2,455,236 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)