Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,132 (€2,556) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)