Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,911 (€2,196) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)