Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15941 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,985 (RM12,454) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)