Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16464 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,241 (RM7,535) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)