Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,397 (₨231,344) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)