Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,121 (₨103,148) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)