Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16749 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,127 (RM6,726) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)