Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16462 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,129 (RM6,858) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)