Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17160 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,851 (16,617 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)