Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,851 (руб 148,439) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)