Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,152 (Php153,273) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)