Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01325 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,155 (Php87,183) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)