Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 68% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,460 (981,214 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)