Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 72% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,096 (494,256 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)