Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00568 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 76% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,508 (970,492 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)