Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00552 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,011 (907,485 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)