Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 83% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,487 (927,457 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)