Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,638 (₨243,928) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)