Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,886 (₨262,336) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)