Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,609 (₨147,376) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)