Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23145 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,929 (8,334TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)