Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18884 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,099 (5,820TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)