Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19954 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,892 (9,483TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)