Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17576 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 920 (5,237TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)