Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01163 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,332 (руб 114,561) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)