Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01035 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,209 (₨116,852) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)