Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01041 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,569 prices entered by 345 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 778 (₨74,691) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)