Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 943 (₨85,707) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (43 minutes ago)