Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01109 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 943 (₨85,102) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)