Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,401 (2,913,890 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)