Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,871 (833,953 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)