Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 975 (507,564 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)