Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,187 (10,269,592 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)