Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,213 (11,244,880 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (27 minutes ago)