Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00668 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,040 (¥305,216) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)