Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,119 (¥328,174) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)