Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,896 (€2,268) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (42 minutes ago)