Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,918 (€2,310) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)