Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,069 (€4,028) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)