Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,794 (€2,146) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)