Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,092 (€3,899) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)