Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,293 (¥696,597) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)