Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,684 (133,814 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)