Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15981 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,865 (RM17,929) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)