Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15989 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,228 (RM13,932) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (42 minutes ago)