Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,359 (€1,635) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)