Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,236 (€1,484) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)