Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,136 (€1,379) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)