Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,279 (€3,031) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)