Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02015 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,922 (95,414 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)