Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02028 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,904 (93,849 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)