Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,535 (C$6,550) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)