Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00683 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,313 (Shilling192,200) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (22 minutes ago)