Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,890 (¥285,007) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)