Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,846 (¥290,236) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (39 minutes ago)