Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00695 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,863 (Shilling411,824) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)