Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02698 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,546 (57,316₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)