Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,487 (56,512₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)