Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01144 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 829 (руб 72,455) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)