Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01112 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,318 (руб 118,461) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)