Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,195 (1,992,982 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)