Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,261 (2,104,752 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)