Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,203 (3,677,052 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)