Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,204 (3,679,159 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)