Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15089 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 682 (4,522TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)