Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,172 (4,799,009 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)