Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,085 (8,796,557 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)