Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,953 (8,124,481 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)