Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,241 (8,050,631 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (42 minutes ago)