Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05410 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,590 (R 29,388) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)