Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,360 (R 60,448) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)