Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05696 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,766 (R 30,999) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)