Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05138 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,419 (R 66,545) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)