Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05110 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,432 (R 67,156) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)