Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,564 (8,078,902 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)