Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 JOD / RWF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,200 (2,516,846 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)