Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 JOD / RWF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,431 (2,764,127 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)