Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02588 JOD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,267 prices entered by 253 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)