Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16935 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,004 (11,831 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)