Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17903 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,981 (11,064 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)