Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19678 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,113 (5,658 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (37 minutes ago)