Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 (€2,423) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)