Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 912 (Taka 106,521) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)