Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 895 (Taka 105,685) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 3 hours ago)