Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,588 (Taka 180,608) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)