Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,687 (Taka 188,879) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)