Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,610 (Taka 187,901) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (29 minutes ago)