Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02157 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,152 (53,401 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (33 minutes ago)