Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07183 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,543 (21,483 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)