Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07456 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 929 (12,458 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)