Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07002 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,491 (21,289 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)