Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44536 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 960 (2,156 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)