Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39070 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,738 (4,448 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (44 minutes ago)