Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10627 JOD / SDG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,116 (10,500 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)