Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11041 JOD / SDG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,041 (9,433 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)