Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02625 JOD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 890 (33,919₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)