Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02736 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 497 (18,165₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)