Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,857 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 523 (19,848₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)