Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02624 JOD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 165 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,575 (60,033₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)