Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,744 (₨157,832) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)