Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18826 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,312 (﷼ 6,970) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)