Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18876 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,386 (﷼ 12,643) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (42 minutes ago)